Public

Khoros Communities Product Discussions

Have questions about the Khoros Communities product? Ask them here.
Filter
Filters applied...
Sorted by:
nspecht

Calendar Plug Ins

Hi there,  We are looking for a Calendar Plugin to be used with the Lithium platform. Bascially its a way for us to show our users in a more intuitive way things we have planed in terms of events, web...
0 1
ivannazd

Red words

Hi!  In my community the admins and I want to receive notifications with some words users write on forums or comments. We have a list of "red" words. If a user write a specific word we have to solve t...
0 2
stevensullivan

Whitelist a set of incoming users

Is it possible to anticipate a set of incoming new users and automatically assign them a user role? 
0 1
aagurto

Banning unknown users to accept solutions

Hey guys,  We've noticed that non-registered users in our community have available the "accept as solution" button and they're able to click on it. It's becoming an issue for us because they're not ev...
1 5
LainieH

Can you enable Kudos for TKB article COMMENTS

Often users make good comments on our TKB articles - can we give "kudos" to those? I didn't see this in our admin settings
1 1
aagurto

How to activate "Email to a friend"

Hey guys,  Do any of you know how to activate or fix the "email to a friend" option? We've never been able to use it. The same error message keeps showing up.   "We're sorry, at the moment is not poss...
0 1
oliverlutz1

Export user data (with language tags)

Hi We're currently planing our first Community Mailing. As we handle the platform in 3 languages, I need also to export the user settings. What's the easiest way to export the data with included langu...
0 6
sherrie

Is there a way to unmark an answer as an accepted solution?

I've been looking all over but can't figure out how to unmark an answer as an accepted solution. Is this possible?
0 2
stevensullivan

Custom URL Field

At the moment, the Title of a category is used in the URL. There are some cases when it would be beneficial to define the url independently of the title Case 1: non latin characters in the title. If y...
1 1
stevensullivan

Set up Mailing List

Is there a way to set up and manage a mailing list? My specific use case is: we want to send users marketing emails. In europe, this is illegal, unless they opt in to a mailing list. We want to have a...
0 1