cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

it's not a good forum script for single member users

Hello hall,

I am a user of your script via a Dell forum.

the images posted in url thus via the box of editor of text are not visible for the members lambda
 (this displays a picture in the form of triange, instead).

The button of the private messaging is not visible since the view of the poster profile 
(it is easier for him sent a private message, since his post).
Also think that it is not effective from a smartphone to send him a private message
(you have to juggle through the post page and the private email page.
We can say the same thing, to add a member, as a friend. By the way, where is the add friend button?
The text editor is available for non-login members what happens when we reply to a message, we are redirected to the login page which is normal. but once identified, we are redirected to the forum index page by losing the written message. The restriction of forbidden words asks us to correct the words evidenced but its not working any word is highlighted. test on google crhome and internt explorer. Thank you for reading my post and I hope the developers will look at these settings, poorly designed for the simple user members. I advise you to try your products before submitting them to your dear customers
6 Replies 6
Highlighted
Not applicable

up

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

This forum is not really a place to raise concerns/issues with a forum that uses the Lithium platform unless you are managing said forum, which it doesn't sound like you are.

You need to approach the admins of the Dell forum for help.

Highlighted
Not applicable

Hello,

I am a user and I have the right to claim problems when they are present in the source code (so I'm in the right place) For example no way to send an image is "lithiun" the manager their machine e has a lot of bug

if I go back the info here, the improvements will be for all your customers (or not).

I would like to have an answer too from the developer 'ltithium'.

it's their product that they're talking about.

we are finally counting, the end users, our opinions are also of great importance.

Good morning

Highlighted

Hi @Inactive User

I understand that your currently experiencing issues with the Dell community.

Unfortunately you would need to reach out to the Dell community team, they will be able to better assist yourself with these issues and then they can raise this issue with us if they require further technical assistance.

As with all of our customer's communities they are customized and there is a chance that a customization could be causing you this negative experience which is why I recommend to speak to Dell, they can then determine if it is a customization with our help and then proceed to resolving this issue for you.

Manager, Technical Support (Community)

Come and meet your Support Team
Highlighted
Not applicable

@StevenT wrote:

Hi @Inactive User

I understand that your currently experiencing issues with the Dell community.

Unfortunately you would need to reach out to the Dell community team, they will be able to better assist yourself with these issues and then they can raise this issue with us if they require further technical assistance.

As with all of our customer's communities they are customized and there is a chance that a customization could be causing you this negative experience which is why I recommend to speak to Dell, they can then determine if it is a customization with our help and then proceed to resolving this issue for you.

It's not with the Dell community that I have a problem, but rather your script that you providemxy25xa8.png

for example, do the bbcode work here now?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Regardless of where the problem lies, you are not a client of Lithium. You are a user of the Dell forum and they are the appropriate party to approach if you are having difficulty.