cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Commentator

An E-Magazine on Khoros?

Have any brands created "e-magazines" on the Khoros platform?

Airbnb's Host Newsletter is a decent example (on Khoros) of what I am looking for; each monthly edition links out to individual articles. I'm looking for other similar examples along the same lines, rather than a continuous blog where new content is routinely added.

8 Replies 8
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I'm not sure I really follow the difference between a normal blog and what you are describing, but our product team has recently moved to doing a bi-monthly 'What's Coming' / 'What's New' blog release for our product that seems to be similar to your AirBNB example - Latest example -> https://community.anaplan.com/t5/Releases/January-2020-releases/ba-p/59454

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@tpayne - This is definitely something we can develop as a customised solution on top of Khoros using API's as per your requirements. You can add the pages to this magazine on monthly bases, weekly basis or as required. This will be fully modular and won't require much of tech support once rolled out.

Somethings which can be added are the magazine cover page, page fold effects etc. to give it a really cool look. Let me know your thoughts.

Varun : Weaving magic with Khoros!

Recent Ideas: Advanced Private Messages | Rewarding Module | Badges for Threads
Highlighted

This is great to know, Varun! We're in the early, fact-finding and concepting stage now, so I'm happy to know that Khoros has these capabilities. 

Highlighted

@VarunGrazitti Would it be possible to see a demo of any of these features? Thanks.

Highlighted

@tpayne  - Sure, happy to set up a call and discuss this. I will send you a PM.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Hi @tpayne,

here is another example of an e-magazine based on Khoros blogs. 

https://community.boschrexroth.com/t5/Rexroth-Community/ct-p/rexroth_community

As an editor you have control, where you place articles (front page and channels). I'll be happy to share details on this, as our team contributed to realizing the mechanisms behind.

New Commentator

I also do a bi-weekly blog hop. We offer giveaways to people who participate. If you sponsor a giveaway for the blog hop you will be our featured guest for the week and will be able to introduce yourself and your shop prepaidgiftbalance.com

Highlighted

@tpayne - Let me know if we can connect on this.