Khoros Atlas Logo

Occasional Advisor
Occasional Advisor

Can Lithium detect language in object and route to appropriate queue/regional moderation team?

Jump to solution

I'm curious to know if Lithium is able to take posts coming into a single forum or social media channel and recognize:

1. What language it was written in

2. Route the object so that it is assigned to the moderation staff that covers that language

For example, one particular Twitter account is referred to:

"Ich liebe es! @myfavoritecompany"

"Me gusta! @myfavoritecompany"

"I love it! @myfavoritecompany"

All these come in. Will this be routed to the queues for German, Spanish and English (respectively)?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
2 Replies 2
Highlighted
Khoros Guru
Khoros Guru

Hi chloeswain,   Yes, in Lithium Social Web, the language...

Jump to solution

Hi chloeswain,

Yes, in Lithium Social Web, the language of content coming in (for example, tweets, FB posts, or forum posts) is detected and the post is tagged with this language. The tag can then be used to route that post to a different queue exactly as your example outlines.

Currently there are ~14 languages that detected include the French, German, and English from your example.

Note that especially with some tweets, b/c they are so short and use slang, the language detection isn't perfect. In this case, an agent can manually change the language tag and the post with automatically reroute if the agent 'unclaims' the post (or the agent can manually asign it to a specific queue).

Occasional Advisor
Occasional Advisor

Re: Hi chloeswain,   Yes, in Lithium Social Web, the language...

Jump to solution
Thanks, AdamCo! Very helpful!
0 Kudos