Khoros Atlas Logo

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Can't bulk download community member metrics

I'm either thick or having a senior moment.   We just updated from 19.7 to 19.10 and in Community Metrics I can't find where to access the bulk download of member metrics.   The release notes say:

o download member data:

1. Sign in to Community Analytics.
  2. Go to Members tab.
  3. Click Bulk Download Member Data.

I can't find  "Bulk Downlaod Member Data" (logged in as administrator).  Where did I turn left when I should have turned right?  This is what I see when I follow the instructions found HERE

2019-12-06_15h11_23.png

--
Community manager in the Micro Focus Community. My computer always used to beat me at chess, but it is no match for me now I changed the competition to kick boxing.
0 Kudos
4 Replies 4
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Re: Can't bulk download community member metrics

Hm, I have the same situation as you, @kgroneman. On 19.10, logged in as an admin, don't see "Bulk Download Member Data" in Community Analytics. I have confirmed that I have "Export Member metrics in bulk from Community Analytics" permission (actually have Allow Grant on this, since I'm an admin). 

Sooo... support case? 

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

@CarolineS I just opened a support case.  Stay tuned. 

--
Community manager in the Micro Focus Community. My computer always used to beat me at chess, but it is no match for me now I changed the competition to kick boxing.
0 Kudos
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

@CarolineS support says:  "the GA rollout was delayed while the team worked on some improvements for the feature"   FYI.

--
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Thank you!! I’m so glad they decided go tell us 😐