cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Can't bulk download community member metrics

I'm either thick or having a senior moment.   We just updated from 19.7 to 19.10 and in Community Metrics I can't find where to access the bulk download of member metrics.   The release notes say:

o download member data:

1. Sign in to Community Analytics.
  2. Go to Members tab.
  3. Click Bulk Download Member Data.

I can't find  "Bulk Downlaod Member Data" (logged in as administrator).  Where did I turn left when I should have turned right?  This is what I see when I follow the instructions found HERE

2019-12-06_15h11_23.png

--
Community manager in the Micro Focus Community. My computer always used to beat me at chess, but it is no match for me now I changed the competition to kick boxing.
16 Replies 16
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Could anyone confirm if this is working for them right now?  I am trying to click it in Analytics, and nothing happens regardless of the filter/date range I am using.

Highlighted

@StanGromer  I just tried it and it seems to be working. Status is "In progress".

[EDIT]  Time passes....  it completed.  No problem here. We're on 20.3 scheduled to go to 20.5 in a few days in case that makes a difference.

--
Community manager in the Micro Focus Community. My computer always used to beat me at chess, but it is no match for me now I changed the competition to kick boxing.
Highlighted
Khoros Staff

@StanGromer @kgroneman 
Please let us know if there's any problem accessing the Bulk Member Exports still. 

CC @SudheeshN 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@PrernaR I actually narrowed it down to being either a problem with me, or the version of Chrome I am using, including incognito - Version 83.0.4103.97 (Official Build) (64-bit)

When I click the link to download it from analytics, nothing happens, empty click.  Works in other browsers though.

Highlighted
Khoros Staff

@StanGromer 
Are you using that particular Chrome version on Windows, Mac or Linux? 

Highlighted

@StanGromer  I'm using Chrome Version 83.0.4103.106 (Official Build) (64-bit) and it's working for me. 

--
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@PrernaR Windows!  Not a big deal, very well could just be me, I break stuff a lot 🙂