Khoros Atlas Logo

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Can you move a kudos button?

Jump to solution

I'd like to move the kudos button in our blogs from the bottom of the article page to the top of the article page.  It appears like it's part of the article component on the page.  How would one go about moving it, if it's possible?

--
Community manager in the Micro Focus Community. My computer always used to beat me at chess, but it is no match for me now I changed the competition to kick boxing.
0 Kudos
3 Replies 3
Highlighted
Khoros Staff AmyS
Khoros Staff

Re: Can you move a kudos button?

Jump to solution

I think this should be possible through Studio

Select the "Blog Topic Message" page, drag and drop the "kudos-action" component up to the top of the page, and save it

Screen Shot 2020-01-06 at 3.17.41 PM.png

When you go to the blog in the UI, it'll appear up there

screencapture-wagons-qa-lithium-t5-Amy-s-Group-Hub-My-Blog-Post-Title-ba-p-51-2020-01-06-15_21_09.png

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Jump to solution

Now I feel silly.  I was thinking it was the BLOG ARTICLE or BLOG ARTICLE PAGE I needed to change.  I didn't even look at BLOG TOPIC MESSAGE.   I have a hard time determining which components pages use.   Thanks for taking the time to respond.   That did it. 

--
Community manager in the Micro Focus Community. My computer always used to beat me at chess, but it is no match for me now I changed the competition to kick boxing.
0 Kudos
Khoros Staff AmyS
Khoros Staff

Jump to solution

You know, I've noticed that the intra-page templates do not always match/map what you'd expect them to. It's easy to miss.

IMO what Studio probably ought to do (and sometimes seems to, for components like header/footer) is provide links between the sub-pages/components. That way when you load up "Blog Article Page" page in Studio, you'd be able to click through to the appropriate sub-component if it's available for editing. It took me a couple tries to land on the right one in the list too. 

Screen Shot 2020-01-07 at 9.50.38 AM.png