Khoros Atlas Logo

Elesha
New Commentator

Filtering dash by one set of labels and widget by another

Is there a way to filter a widget by one set of labels and then apply another label filter at a dashboard level...in essence filtering a filter in a parent child relationship way? Our content has multiple label tags so I'm looking to filter a widget by a content type label and then filter the entire dashboard by a team label. Is there a way to do this or can I only filter by one set of labels at a time (dashboard filter takes all?)

@nicolefusz 

0 Kudos
3 Replies 3
Honored Contributor Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Re: Filtering dash by one set of labels and widget by another

Hi @Elesha -

Unfortunately, there's no OOTB way to achieve this.

There have been a few Product Ideas requested for this functionality the past few years:

https://community.khoros.com/t5/Khoros-Community-Ideas/Ability-to-select-Multiple-Label-in-the-Commu...

https://community.khoros.com/t5/Khoros-Community-Ideas/Able-to-select-multiple-filter-labels-in-TKB/...

----------------------------------

Lili McDonald
Sr. Digital Business Manager - Community
@ National Instruments
0 Kudos
Elesha
New Commentator

Thanks @lilim. I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask since I was leaning toward impossible anyway. Back to the drawing board...

0 Kudos
Honored Contributor Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

The second link does discuss a feature that allows you to filter by multiple labels in search. I always forget this exists 😅 because it doesn't really meet our use case as it is only available via search.  We only have this enabled in our Stage site.

You could look into it to see if it would meet your needs.

lilim_0-1571236033683.png

----------------------------------

Lili McDonald
Sr. Digital Business Manager - Community
@ National Instruments
0 Kudos