Khoros Atlas Logo

Occasional Advisor
Occasional Advisor

Re: How do I exclude replies from the count of Ideas in a board, and only show number of actual Idea

@ClaudiusH it's a category page using an out of the box component, and the requirement would be to display the counts differently for these ideation nodes than for other content types (forums, TKBs etc)

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Re: How do I exclude replies from the count of Ideas in a board, and only show number of actual Idea

Categorypage-Components.png

@ClaudiusH Thanks for the direction.  Found the category page and the component is the theme-lib.category-board-tiles.  It appears to be an out of the box component.

As for the LIQL query, I have no idea where I am headed there. 

0 Kudos
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

It appears to be a LIQL query since it is out of box. 

I am a neophyte on coding.  Am I able to simply place your "Select" example in this code.

<#assign qry = "SELECT id, title, view_href, description, topics.count(*), c_node_icon_url FROM boards WHERE parent_category.id = '${coreNode.id}' AND hidden=false ORDER BY position ASC" />
<#assign boards = executeLiQLQuery(qry) />

Should I replace the current topics.count(*) and change it to read:

<#assign qry = "SELECT id, title, view_href, description, count(*) from messages where conversation.style='idea' and depth = 0, c_node_icon_url FROM boards WHERE parent_category.id = '${coreNode.id}' AND hidden=false ORDER BY position ASC" />
<#assign boards = executeLiQLQuery(qry) />

0 Kudos