Khoros Atlas Logo

Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

How do you manage your Abuse Reports Board?

I am finding great TKB articles for the process of setting up abuse reports.   My challenge is the ongoing management.

With a private Community, our abuse reports are few. We do however want to address them and also ensure we don't lose record of all reports.

Since there are 2 of us working on this board in different time zones, we are struggling to keep track of what has been addressed and what still needs our attention.  I want to keep this in the Community.  I don't want to have to send an email with what I did address and what I didn't.

We could delete the abuse report post but then we lose tracking for repeat offenders. 

I was thinking of creating an archived abuse report board. Thoughts?

How are you managing the abuse reports board with multiple people? 

Any insight is greatly appreciated.

Melissa

2 Replies 2
Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Re: How do you manage your Abuse Reports Board?

Not ideal, but we just reply to the abuse report in the forum so if someone else looks at it, they know it's been handled.   I'm also interested if anyone has a better method. 

--
Community manager in the Micro Focus Community. My computer always used to beat me at chess, but it is no match for me now I changed the competition to kick boxing.
Honored Contributor Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Re: How do you manage your Abuse Reports Board?

Just replying to the abuse report is a quick and easy way of showing it has been handled by the team @mhock. We do the same as @kgroneman.

Jason

Generic1.jpg

0 Kudos