cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Commentator

Integrating Lithium with SAP

Hi there.

I work for Capgemini in the UK and am interesting in understanding how Lithium's social media analysis platform can be integrated with SAP. Have you integrated with SAP system before? If so, would you be able to provide any information???

Thanks

Indi

1 Reply 1
Highlighted
Lithium Alumni (Retired)

Hi Indi,

Thank you for your interest in Lithium. Currently the LSMM tool does not offer integrations or APIs with SAP. However we are now partnering with SAP and do offer full integrations with Lithium’s core community platform and our Lithium Social Web tool. I have attached data sheets outlining the products major strengths and capabilities.

Do please reach out to me should you require some more information. The Social Web tool is particularly compelling as it allows you to become more strategic with your social monitoring. The tool automatically escalates posts and tweets made on Facebook and Twitter pertaining to any number of key words that you decide on behalf of your clients. Then from that you can derive metrics based on NPS, CSAT, Flush rates and closed loop resolution. I would be more than happy to provide you with a demonstration.