cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Is there a complete list of new features available in the latest Lithium release?

Available to non-customers?

I have seen some on the community I am active on, wouldn't mind knowing them all (is one of them the ability to revoke all kudos given in a thread?).

At lot can be gained by being an end-user...
8 Replies 8
Highlighted
Retired Community Manager

Hi Liam,

Detailed release notes are available to our customers only, but you can get a good overview of new features available in the latest release here: http://lithium.com/products/whats-new/spring-13-release

The platform does not support the ability to actually revoke all kudos in a thread, but there are options to turn off and hide kudos, or freeze them when appropriate.

Hope this helps!

===============================
Julie Hamel - Global Community Manager

New to the community? Can't find where to post? Visit our guide to the new Lithium Community.
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Aw, that's a shame. Any particular reason why?

Also, if that's the case then why is there now a 'Revoke my kudos' in the topic options?

Highlighted
Retired Community Manager

Do you mean in message options? It is possible to revoke your own kudos from single messages via the message options, but not from an entire topic (thread). This option has been around for quite a while already. Regarding the release notes, they are provided directly to our customers to help them decide which features to enable. The when and how is up to them, so they retain flexibility over communication of new features, without creating confusion for the end users.
===============================
Julie Hamel - Global Community Manager

New to the community? Can't find where to post? Visit our guide to the new Lithium Community.
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Yup, ignore me. I'm being an **bleep** 😛

Hmm, I understand. However, it would still be nice to know. Mainly because some community managers may not think a feature is useful, but it would turn out to be useful.

However, if you don't release them then that's up to you.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Liam wrote: 

I have seen some on the community I am active on, wouldn't mind knowing them all (is one of them the ability to revoke all kudos given in a thread?).

From the Communities i am on it is down to the community its self.

The Virgin Media Community Forum does have the ability to revoke Kudos

lith-revoke-kudos.png

As where the Sky Community Forums they dont have the ability to revoke Kudos

lith-revoke-kudos-sky.png

Thanks,
Steve
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

On the Spotify community, there is on option for the same thing in the topic options drop down as well, I was mistaken in thinking it did it for the entire thread 🙂

Highlighted

Hi Julie,

I dont have access to create a document or discussion in this forum. Can you please guide me how to use Lithuim
Highlighted

Hi @karthikodc

You may be trying to access certain customer restricted areas.

You can find out what areas are exclusive for customers on this document: http://community.lithium.com/t5/About-our-community/Guide-to-the-new-Lithium-Community/ta-p/140572

Manager, Technical Support (Community)

Come and meet your Support Team