Khoros Atlas Logo

Highlighted
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

LSI and Back End

Hi

Does LSI take into account the views in the back end? For example, when I go on admin/users and create a role, are these visited pages counted in LSI

?

Thanks

0 Kudos
3 Replies 3
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Re: LSI and Back End

@jacques_ca - I believe it won't, it only count the front pages e.g community, ForumPage, etc

Give kudos if you find my posts helpful or mark solution if it answers your query.
Tariq
Honored Contributor Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

@jacques_ca -  No, the advanced Metrics (under Admin Metrics) will always show the bot and crawler traffic, and it is the intended purpose here. If you wish to see data without bot traffic, in such conditions Lithium recommends using LSI. 

Here is the documentation from Lithium on LSI and Admin Metrics:

https://community.lithium.com/t5/Lithium-Social-Intelligence-LSI/Viewing-metrics-in-LSI/ta-p/109871

https://community.lithium.com/t5/Admin-Metrics/About-Community-Admin-Metrics-and-Definitions/ta-p/59...

The Metrics definitions are pretty much self-explanatory. What you see as 'Page Views' in LSI, is the same as 'Admin Page Views' (under Web Traffic) in Admin Metrics. The Admin Page Views just includes bot/crawler traffic which is the only thing that makes it different from LSI.

In this article, the attached PDF defines every Admin Metric. However, in LSI, each metric has an associated tooltip in the UI that defines what it is, so you can look there. The articles also provide the context for understanding some of the big-theme differences between how Lithium calculates specific metrics vs others but doesn't have a detailed list of all metrics vs. all other analytics tools. 

I hope this helps.

Varun | Weaving magic with Lithium!

Recent Ideas: Advanced Private Messages | Rewarding Module | Badges for Threads
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

@VarunGrazitti@TariqGrazittiThanks for answering my question and for providing extra info.

0 Kudos