cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

New Community-Focused Podcast / Free Resources

Hi all,

I wanted to let you know about a new podcast that Erica Kuhl and I started called In Before The Lock. We talk about community, customer experience, and leadership at scale.

IB4TL.png

So far we've pushed 4 episodes and will be releasing new ones every two weeks. We've talked about getting a job in community, predictions for the industry coming out of the pandemic, how to craft a vision for community, and how community fits into broader CX initiatives. We're recording an episode about gamification next and have a loooooooooong list of topics to cover that will be relevant to your work.

Check us out and subscribe in your podcast app of choice to get new episodes when they're published: https://ib4tl.fm

A core value proposition of the show is that we're sharing resources and tools in each episode that we've used over the years to be successful. See the library here and check back for more as we add them!

Let us know what feedback you have and what topics you want to hear about! Our thanks to Khoros for sponsoring the first several episodes!

Brian & Erica

4 Replies 4
Khoros Staff

I have listened to all 4.5 hours of content and I absolutely love it. Great job Brian and Erica!

Please ask questions!
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Good stuff, listened to the first 3 so far.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Really great episodes so far! 👍

----------------------------------

Lili McDonald
Senior Community Manager @ Udemy
Connect on LinkedIn
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Definitely needed! Keep up the good work. Kudos for sharing the resources, much appreciated...