cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Commentator

Online Community Demo Request

Hi,

I am Bastin working for WaveMaker Inc. We are looking for a forum management for our community. I have already signed up for a online communities demo but still not yet received any response from lithium support team. Can you provide demo link?

Regards,

Bastin

10 Replies 10
Highlighted
Lithium Alumni (Retired)

Hi there Bastin,

I work in sales at Lithium and can help point you in the right direction, Bastin. Thanks for posting!

Typically our demo's are custom built and align to strategic objectives and goals for your business. I will have someone on my team reach out to you to coordiante a time to speak. where is WaveMaker Inc. headquatered? 

in the meantime have you seen our product video on Communities and Social Customer Care? I think you might enjoy them as they are a first look at our products.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any other question!

Best regards,

Jonathan

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Hey bastin,

How you doing? The lithium guys will sort you out with an awesome demo, that I am sure. It took me a long time to get the budget secured and gain buyin within my business however the sales guys gave me 100% support with bespoke demos and help build a solid business case. 

After recently been through a procurement process to find a new community platform " we moved from vbulletin" I can honestly say lithium is ahead of the competition, granted its a premium product and many claim to do the same for less $ but I assure you very few if any actually do. 

Good luck ! 

Stephen

Checkout some of the stuff i've built using the platform:

Community l Ideation l Blog l Product Hubs l Check & Report l Service Status 

My latest Ideas: Vanity URL Manager l @mention Roles l  LSW Password Policy

Highlighted

Hi Jonathan_Ng,

Thank you very much for your information. WaveMaker Inc head office located in moutain view california. I am impressed after viewing demo videos. Could you please provide demo link(s) for the same? I am awaiting for your reply.

Thanks 

Bastin

Highlighted

Stephen,

Thanks for your information. After read so many blogs regarding CMS, I came to know about lithium. We are also looking a solution for online community forums. Which supports private and public forums and very responsive customer support and ability to hide confidential information from public forum. Anyway your information is very helpful. 

Regards,

Bastin

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Your welcome, Also lithium can do all those things 🙂

Stephen

Checkout some of the stuff i've built using the platform:

Community l Ideation l Blog l Product Hubs l Check & Report l Service Status 

My latest Ideas: Vanity URL Manager l @mention Roles l  LSW Password Policy

Highlighted
New Commentator

Hi,

This is Bastin. Already requested community demo 5 to 6 days ago. Still not yet received demo links form lithium support team. How long I have to wait for those links? Is it involved much work to create demo? I am awaiting response from lithium support team. 

Thanks,

Bastin

Highlighted

Hello Bastins,

Very, very sorry the delay, we are escalating this, and we will update you as soon as possible. If you have any other concerns, feel free to reach out in the meanwhile.

Regards,

KennethS

Ken Squires-Kavanagh
Community Strategist
Portland, Oregon
Highlighted
Retired Community Manager

Hi @bastins, as @Jonathan_Ng mentionned, our demos are not generally pre-recorded, but instead tailored for your business needs.

It sounds like you have already been in contact with @CallumF - if you can get back to him to arrange a time to meet, he will be happy to answer your questions and give you  a deeper look into our platform's capabilities!

===============================
Julie Hamel - Global Community Manager

New to the community? Can't find where to post? Visit our guide to the new Lithium Community.
Highlighted
New Commentator

Hello,

My name is Ivan Mirko Senjanovic and I work for Croatian Telekom, the biggest telco in Croatia. I would also like to request a demo of your social media solution. Unfortunately the "request a demo" screen is faulty, so I kindly ask you to give me an e-mail address of one of your representatives who I can connect directly.

Thank you,

IMS