cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Recently Completed Ideas Widget - Can it be customized?

What I need:   We want a widget that only shows items with the "Delivered" status with the name "Recently Delivered Ideas".  I've looked through the API documentation and there doesn't seem to be anything  for ideas at all.   I'm looking for an API call ...or something... to pull a single idea status into a custom component to display on the idea exchange to replace the default "Recently Completed Ideas" component. 

Default currently used and why it doesn't work for us: The default widget shows all ideas that have the COMPLETED status.   We have "completed" applied to various statuses:  Delivered, Declined, Already Offered, and Archived.   We need those set to COMPLETED so no more votes can happen. (Yes, I know you can set that on individual ideas, but we have too many to do that manually) but we don't want them all to show in the widget.

Any ideas on how to do this?

--
Community manager in the Micro Focus Community. My computer always used to beat me at chess, but it is no match for me now I changed the competition to kick boxing.
2 Replies 2
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@kgroneman

Have a read of this conversation

https://lithosphere.lithium.com/t5/Developer-Discussion/ideas-stats/m-p/98602#M3576

Give kudos if you find my posts helpful or mark solution if it answers your query
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Thanks.  That's helpful and tells me I can get some idea exchange info from the APIs.   I'll have to use the methodology outlined there and see if I can get the info I need from the API to display ideas with a specific status.   I'm not a developer, but I'll see what I can find. 

--
Community manager in the Micro Focus Community. My computer always used to beat me at chess, but it is no match for me now I changed the competition to kick boxing.