cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Report of who had accepted idea?

Is it possible to get a report of accepted ideas, including authors, for a specific time period?

--
Community manager in the Micro Focus Community. My computer always used to beat me at chess, but it is no match for me now I changed the competition to kick boxing.
7 Replies 7
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Hey..

I'm not sure about the Admin reports, but you could get something like this from the V2 API Browser in Studio using something like this 

SELECT author.login FROM messages WHERE conversation.style='idea' AND status.key = 'accepted' AND post_time < 2020-06-09T10:04:30-08:00 AND post_time > 2020-05-01T10:04:30-08:00 

BTW. I haven't tested the above ^ so it might need some tweaking @peterlu ?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Are you looking for when they were submitted, or when the status changed to accepted, @kgroneman ? I'm trying to remember whether status change is tagged as an event so you can report on it.

Becky Scott

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Thanks guys.  @lolagoetz  I'm looking for when status changes to accepted.   

--
Community manager in the Micro Focus Community. My computer always used to beat me at chess, but it is no match for me now I changed the competition to kick boxing.
Highlighted

@kgroneman I’m doing this from memory, but you can always do a blank search in your ideas board and then do an export (being able to do this requires that it already be enabled by Khoros support). In the export, you can check and see if there’s a column that shows the status change. I don’t have an old sample to check that and see.

Becky Scott

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

SELECT author.login, subject, view_href FROM messages WHERE conversation.style='idea' AND status.key = 'accepted' AND post_time < 2020-06-09T10:04:30-08:00 AND post_time > 2020-05-01T10:04:30-08:00

Then you may need to write some code to print it out as CSV file. Hope this helps.

Highlighted

@lolagoetz   The csv file has the status and it has last edit author and time, but the last edit author/time are the original author, not status changes.   I guess status changes don't count as an edit.   😞

--
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@peterlu I'll have to give that a try, but it looks like it only pulls post time not accepted time.  That's what I'm looking for.  I guess I wasn't real clear about that. Thanks.

--