Khoros Atlas Logo

Highlighted
Occasional Advisor
Occasional Advisor

Report or export posts with specific label?

Jump to solution

Hi,

I've my searches have been coming up empty, so I am hoping someone here can help me? We do not have the Ideas Exchange on our community but, we have been using labels to categorize  posts into; Ideas, Questions and Problems. 

What I am trying to do is get a view of all the posts with a specific label that can be ordered by views or comments etc so I can report them back to a product team. I cannot seem to find a way to do this.

3 Replies 3
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Re: Report or export posts with specific label?

Jump to solution

@GlennD 

You can use an API to get the posts on the basis of labels

select * from messages where label.text = 'Idea'
select * from messages where label.text = 'Questions'
Give kudos if you find my posts helpful or mark solution if it answers your query
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Jump to solution

No need for API, Lithium simply hates us and has hidden features and functionality in the most weird places.

What you want to do is have Lithium Support enable 'export via CSV' for search - Once enabled, you can use the Lithium search to export nearly ALL content from Community, including all labels/tags and hell, even the entire body of every single piece of content in Community.  For teams who don't have the Bulk Data API in use, this is the only way to get data easily out of Community.  I have no idea why they don't include this in LSI, as that is where it belongs.

https://lithosphere.lithium.com/t5/Search-tools/Export-community-search-results-to-a-CSV-file/ta-p/3...

Occasional Advisor
Occasional Advisor

Jump to solution

Thank you both!

0 Kudos