Khoros Atlas Logo

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

What logs are available to administrators?

What logs are available to administrators?  How are they accessed?

The only log I can see is the MOD TOOLS > AUDIT LOGS

I'd like to be able to see some kind of a system log so I can get information about what's happening in the system, not just to users. 

--
Community manager in the Micro Focus Community. My computer always used to beat me at chess, but it is no match for me now I changed the competition to kick boxing.
0 Kudos
2 Replies 2
Honored Contributor Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Re: What logs are available to administrators?

Hi @kgroneman - those are the only logs that I am aware of. However, I know that Support has access to another set of technical logs.

What type of activity are you attempting to see that isn't available within the logs?

----------------------------------

Lili McDonald
Sr. Digital Business Manager - Community
@ National Instruments
0 Kudos
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Re: What logs are available to administrators?

I just imported a role for a lot of users which took some time and I wanted to see in a log what the status of the processing of the role import was.   From time to time I'd like to take a look to see if a notification process ran correctly (we had problems with that in 19.5, fixed in 19.7).   When the system is slow I'd like to see what is happening.  Things like that. 

--
Community manager in the Micro Focus Community. My computer always used to beat me at chess, but it is no match for me now I changed the competition to kick boxing.
0 Kudos