cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Khoros Community Discussions

Curious about our platform? Looking to connect on social technology? You've come to the right place.
Filter
Filters applied...
Sorted by:
kurtzi

Lithium private communities on boarding

Hi All, Let's say I want to buy a Lithium license. Am I just getting my own URL?My own user management service? Can I Import users? Thanks 🙂Liran. 
1 1
kurtzi

Lithium admin statistics

Hi Guys, Second post of me trying to decide whether I should use Lithium as a community support forum. I'm googling it for some time but couldn't find a focused answer...As an admin, I'd really like t...
0 2
JillianB

Search Spam Bot?

I'm putting together a metrics report on off-season activity and just noticed that our community search was rather inundated with junk searches over the summer. We received thousands of searches for t...
1 10
Inactive User

Labels and site search

Hello everyone,My community recently migrated to Lithium from Jive, so I am still new to the intricacies of the Lithium platform. I am struggling to find an answer to this question posed by one of our...
0 3
mr_gordon

User Contact After Inactivity

hello all! I am new to lithium community! I am looking for a way to mass communicate a message to individuals who have not accessed the site in a while. ex 45 days. I would prefer that all the individ...
1 4
HelgaMarieAuran

Change text inside search-bar

Hi, Does anyone know how to change the text inside the search-bar if you would like it to differ depending on the location of the user?For example saying "Search this knowledgebase" or "Search this fo...
1 10
lradden

sitemap of community

Hi  I need to submit my community's sitemap to google web tools for re-indexing. How do I locate the sitemap of my community?
2 9
Karlee92

Update Community Manager Contact Info

Does anyone know where I go in admin (I'm assuming that it's in admin) to update our company contact email? For example, all of the customer updates from the no-reply@lithium.com email currently go to...
1 2
kurtzi

Some novice questions about Lithium

Hi Guys,I'm new here.I'm considering using Lithium as a Community Support forum and I need it to have the following features: 1. Ability to reward users for helping other users (stars, badges, etc.)2....
0 1
Kev_B

Sending a batch of email verification messages?

Hello one and all, Just wondering if anybody has ever figured out how to send a batch email to unverified accounts please? https://community.lithium.com/t5/FAQs-email-templates-and-text/About-email-te...
0 2