cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Khoros Community Discussions

Curious about our platform? Looking to connect on social technology? You've come to the right place.
Filter
Filters applied...
Sorted by:
Myko_P

How to restrict for non-registered users viewing of "accepted" status for the solutions (answers)?

Hi guys!We want to restrict some of the community's benefits for the non-registered users to push them to register.How can we, for example, restrict for non-registered users viewing of "accepted" stat...
1 7
Karlee92

Subscribe to a topic

I know that users can click the "email me when someone replies" box to subscribe to a particular thread, but is there a way for users to subscribe to an entire discussions area? For example, we have c...
0 6
danielss87

How to measure "good" lurkers

Hello, guys!  I'm currently studying the indirect ticket deflection that an online community can promote(Customers not e-mailing our support team, and therefore, saving resources) I'm really strugglin...
1 2
Giuliano

Notifications / Community mailer

I would like to know how I can switch on notifications like the community mailer - your topic received a reply - in my community, I did a bit of research but I haven't been able to find an answer. Als...
0 7
TalendCommunity

add last_edit_time parameter in where condtition

HiI am calling API v2 to retrieve the messages from Lithium, what I want is to retrieve only the messages whose last_edit_time is greater than a value. I see only the post_time can be used in the wher...
2 4
IanM

Options on Topic and Posts

I was asked to describe what each of these menu options does. I have added what I know here. Does anyone have comments on the others? Topic Options   Move Message:  Move the topic to another boardDele...
0 11
doug_ebay

Value Analytics Community Experience Survey

Wondering if there are any Value Analytics Community Experience Survey satisfaction recommendations or benchmarks? We're looking to set some goals around out satisfaction and we're wondering if Lithiu...
1 2
nadiajoyce

Is it possible for admins to see ALL scheduled blog posts?

Hello all,I wanted to know: if another user in our Community schedules a blog post for future, is it possible for all admins to see that scheduled post? Or is it only possible to see your *own* schedu...
0 4
Giuliano

Access to publishing

I am working with a developer, he has access to Studio however he is not able to access the Publishing site to push the versions live. He is registered to access the community, however his login detai...
1 2
cheathcote

Paid Subscription for Lithium Communities

Hi I was wondering if anyone has a two tier community with a free and paid subscription option? If so I would be really interested to know how you have implemented this. I wonder whether it would be p...
0 4