cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Khoros Community Discussions

Curious about our platform? Looking to connect on social technology? You've come to the right place.
Filter
Filters applied...
Sorted by:
HeyScottyJ

Jump to Latest Posts

Hi all! I'm wondering if there is a setting that would allow users to, if navigating to a thread they have already read, jump to the newest posts in that thread? Thanks! ScottyJ
1 12
hitsch

floating of blog posts

I cannot find how to float a single blog post in order to have the three Community Challenge teasers displayed in the contrary order on the Community page: I want to have the first challenge on top as...
0 1
khanhhoa

May Someone get me Started Please

I love the way Lithium have your forums. I always post at the PlayStation community and I so love it. My question is if I want to create my own forum where do I et started? Do I have to pay anything? ...
0 2
estieg

2 Communities on 1 Lithium Instance

Hi all, Thank you for taking the time to read this.  We are looking to deploy a second Lithium community, but on a single instance.  I'm curious if anyone has some feedback for us as we begin this ven...
0 4
VincentQ

Recommend a Text analysis software?

Hi all!  We just launched our new Community a couple weeks ago and we are in the process of elaborating our Growth plan.  We are considering getting a Text Analysis Software to have a better grasp of ...
1 0
TanyaGorbunova

One common group for all categories

Hi,We have many categories in a community. All of them are product-specific and have their own permanent members. We want to create one group that will unite all of the members. The content of the gro...
0 4
AkulB

How can i integrate user specific lithium blogs to an external site?

Hi,i need to intergrate Lithium blogs to an external site, i Need to know how can i achieve this, what apis can i use or can i get a URL and get the blog as a JSON feed or XML?? Thanks,AKul
0 3
MJWatt

Terms of Service *with* SSO/SAML2 implementation

While the admin dashboard allows you to define requirement for Terms of Service acknowledgement in System->Registration->"Require users to accept the Terms of Service", it also notes that this is not ...
1 5
Myko_P

User reports for Anonymous users

Hello! How can I understand what anonymous users are doing in our community? How many of them using community's search? What exactly they are trying to search? What topics they are reading etc.? Is th...
2 3
Karlee92

Page Restrictions

Does anyone know if there is a way to block users from certain pages within your community? For example, would it be possible to create a role that allows the user to only view the knowledge base and ...
0 5