cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Khoros Community Discussions

Curious about our platform? Looking to connect on social technology? You've come to the right place.
Filter
Filters applied...
Sorted by:
leahknowles

How do I get access to the admin console?

I've been granted access to our staged site, which I'd like to start playing around with, but can't figure out how to access the administrative dashboard / Lithium Studio. Please help!
0 4
ada_wgoodman

User ban via Filter

Hey there everyone, My organization installed a keyword-based filter last year in an attempt to tackle a large spam issue we had. Recently, we had a user contact us saying that he'd been banned - turn...
0 7
jasondmcclellan

Has anyone developed a responsive design template for their community?

In the age of multi-channel design, a shift in corporate web sites to a responsive template shines a light on how different the community looks and reacts to users.    The shift between web, mobile an...
0 11
LainieH

90-9-1 rule calculated with bulk data api?

=Hello, we are using the bulk data api in our own software to run reports.I would like to create a pie chart or other graph that displayes the 90-9-1 rule: http://community.lithium.com/t5/Science-of-...
1 2
nisarg34

Lithium Capabilities

My client is considering Lithium for their forum related requirements. So which all capabilities Lithium has out of the box for Forum/Community related? Also, just wanted to check if Lithium supports...
1 5
MattJ

I don't want one of my blogs to show up in search

I've created a standalone blog which has the "hide from lists and menus" option ticked but you can still search for and find the articles through the community search. Is there anyway to stop this fro...
1 3
deend

Backend Editor

Hi, How can i edit in the main-content and side-content. as rite now these stuffs are disable. Like header page text is in blue color, but rest of the things are disable???? 
0 1
Gina

LSW vs. Lithium SalesForce Connector

I haved used LSW before.  My current company is looking at bringing on the Lithium SalesForce Connector for forum workflow.  Has anyone used both and can you describe the pros/cons? 
2 1
aagurto

How to set up a badge for constant logins

Hey community, I was wondering if anyone could help figuring out how to set up some formula for a badge awarded for singing in X days in a row.  I saw this in the Spotify community. But do not know if...
0 2
Gina

Prevent archive from being displayed

Hi, Our commuinty had an archive of old content.  While the content is not displayed in the navigation of the commuinty,customers are still viewing it.  Is there something that we should do with the r...
0 1