cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Khoros Community Discussions

Curious about our platform? Looking to connect on social technology? You've come to the right place.
Filter
Filters applied...
Sorted by:
tobias_b

Product Mentions on Windows OS devices

Hi guys,Are there plans to enable the function on Windows devices? Our members are not very happy about its exclusion.Cheers
1 5
tobias_b

Product Mentions - Where to find Stats?

Hi guys, Does anyone know how I can find out the usage stats for Product Mentions? I cannot find them in the admin section. Cheers 
2 1
madhukar1100

can i revert the version that i pushed live from staging

Hi, We revamped our community site with new skin, new layout & new pages. Now we are ready to publish it to live.  If something goes wrong when i push it live, can i rollback to its previous version i...
1 4
madhukar1100

Unable to reply a post or view comments

Hi, Till afternoon, i can able to reply to all the articles/posts, but now, "reply" was not showing and i'm unable to see the comments/replies of an discussion. I checked with user roles aswell. every...
1 1
DL

Granting LSI Access at the Category Level

Hi Guys,  Is it possible to grant LSI access to individuals at a category level - that is only allow them to see metrics for a particular category within LSI? Thanks
3 2
jenfalasca

Is there a plugin for Lithium to read an MD file from GitHub?

Is there a plugin for Lithium that allows it to read an MD code from GitHub? I'd like to create a page featuring plugins from GitHub. 
2 2
madhukar1100

Is there a way to copy the entire content from live site to staging?

Hi, I just wanted to know, Is there a way to copy the the entire content(forums, discussions, blog) from live site to staging?
1 4
madhukar1100

I Want to display recent blog posts restricting 10 posts per page

I wanted to write custom code for displaying my recent blog posts as below. But, I could only display subject, author name.Kindly help me to display in above manner. Things to display: Media, Blog pos...
2 1
lradden

custom label types

hi there I am not clear on the difference between the "attribute tag" and "list tag" in custom labels. When would i want to use one or the other? My goal is to simply label posts privately in order to...
1 1
madhukar1100

how to display pagination for recent posts limiting 10posts per page

how can I display pagination for recent posts limiting 10posts per page
1 2