cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Khoros Community Discussions

Curious about our platform? Looking to connect on social technology? You've come to the right place.
Filter
Filters applied...
Sorted by:
DanDesign

Related Posts Component

I can't seem to find the "Related Posts" Component from the default components provided by Lithium. I thought I saw component. Was the component deprecated? or removed? Am I wrong it doesn't exist?
0 1
artesea

Mentions, Chrome mobile 48 and Desktop mode

Ok so this is a bit of an odd one. I'm a superuser on the NOW TV community and a web developer by trade.  I reply to most messages on my Nexus 6 running Chrome Beta mobile in desktop mode.  This has b...
1 5
Hayley

Default breakpoints for responsive version

Hi everyone, does anybody know whether the default media query breakpoints that are used in boostrap are also used in Lithium? Or have they been altered? Thank you! Extra small devices (phones, less t...
1 2
sherrie

Bulk Creation for Ideas Exchange?

We're looking at potentially migrating feature requests from Github to Lithium but currently sitting around 150+ features to bring over. Is there a way to bring those over in bulk? 
2 1
marco55

Set meta description on community homepage

Is there a simple way to set a meta description for the Community homepage? In Studio > Community Style > Wrapper I've considered adding a meta description to either of the Top/Bottom Head Content box...
1 1
PatrickEmin

Getting unanswered messages older than 24h

Hi, how get a RSS feed for a board of the messages having no answer the previous day? The purpose is to use this feed to publish on soacial media. Thanks.
1 1
tommyhulbert

What APIs to call to build our own integration between Salesforce & Lithium?

Hi there, We are furniture company and are considering your tool for social customer service to improve our customer experience in social channels. We use Salesforce to manage all accounts and really ...
1 1
lradden

number of members and posts?

Hi how do I find out the total # of members and total # of posts all time in my community?Then how can I display that information much like you have here on the lithospher: members/online/posts? Thank...
2 11
marco55

Limit LSW account admin permissions

When adding a user in LSW, you can grant the "Account Admin" role. It includes access to all account admin functions. In my org, we're finding a use case for sharing out limited admin capabilities. Fo...
4 2
tmarshall

Signature permissions by Rank/Role

I found the following topics when searching through the lithium community regarding a signature that I found interesting, but would like clarification if there can be more flavors depending on rank/ro...
1 5