cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Khoros Community Discussions

Curious about our platform? Looking to connect on social technology? You've come to the right place.
Filter
Filters applied...
Sorted by:
DanDesign

Pagination help needed: Overriding Default Forum Topic Page

Right now I am trying to override the default Forum Topic Page. Mainly I would like to reuse the message-pager component but I don't know how to access/ override the pagination. Any thoughts or exampl...
1 3
DanDesign

Http Post method to respond to original Topic

Any change people are willing to share how they implemented a Http Post method to respond to an original topic? I saw an example using ajax, but I was wondering if there was a better method.
1 0
alarmanjat

Is there a chat tool with the Lithium suite

Is there a chat tool with the Lithium suite
1 2
DanDesign

Invalid response from server. Check your server url and version. Trying to create repository

[00:03:27] Invalid response from server. Check your server url and version./usr/local/lib/node_modules/lithium-sdk/lib/version-check.js:78            throw error;            ^ Error: Invalid response ...
1 1
andymci

Twitter card meta in the community?

I see Facebook's Open Graph meta is included in the community forum source code. What about Twitter cards, so that there's a stronger visual element when community content is shared?
1 1
tobias_b

Product Mentions on Windows OS devices

Hi guys,Are there plans to enable the function on Windows devices? Our members are not very happy about its exclusion.Cheers
1 5
tobias_b

Product Mentions - Where to find Stats?

Hi guys, Does anyone know how I can find out the usage stats for Product Mentions? I cannot find them in the admin section. Cheers 
2 1
madhukar1100

can i revert the version that i pushed live from staging

Hi, We revamped our community site with new skin, new layout & new pages. Now we are ready to publish it to live.  If something goes wrong when i push it live, can i rollback to its previous version i...
1 4
madhukar1100

Unable to reply a post or view comments

Hi, Till afternoon, i can able to reply to all the articles/posts, but now, "reply" was not showing and i'm unable to see the comments/replies of an discussion. I checked with user roles aswell. every...
1 1
DL

Granting LSI Access at the Category Level

Hi Guys,  Is it possible to grant LSI access to individuals at a category level - that is only allow them to see metrics for a particular category within LSI? Thanks
3 2