cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Khoros Community Discussions

Curious about our platform? Looking to connect on social technology? You've come to the right place.
Filter
Filters applied...
Sorted by:
dperiwal

Is Lithium a good community platform for ISVs selling software products?

I am wondering if there are some good examples of ISVs using Lithium as a community platform? Thanks.
0 2
aagurto

Can we make the TKB content a PDF to download?

Hello guys,  I'm new to this whole community world, but I'm loving it so far. I was wondering if the content we upload and aprove in a TKB could be up for dowloading. Can we do that? Is it an option? ...
0 3
Malcolm-M

Mobile V2 & Post editing

Hi folks, quick question for anyone with experience of mobile v2.0. Is post editing supported? If not does anyone know if it's in the pipeline?
0 1
domladden

Embedding YouTube with different languages

Hi guys, I'm running a few different versions of a single blog in different languages. To begin with, much of the content is the same across the different languages and has been professionally transla...
0 3
GangW

How to let only registered user access board

I creat a new board,  but don't let all users can access. How to let only registered user access board?
0 1
justingoufo

How to delete my account ?

I have been searching how I can delete my account, but no solution! Can anyone tell me, please?
0 13
Sarah_B_B

Lithium Community benefits/costs compared to other forum services

How does Lithium Community compare to other online help forum services, such as Zoho Discussions, Happyfox Forums, or Vanilla Forums? What are the costs and benefits of using Lithium services? I've no...
0 2
SupaYoshi

How to create a poll?

Hi I was wondering how to create a poll as a user on the forum? For example, I am in this topic right now and I don't see any functionality to create a poll? I want to create a poll but I cannot do so...
1 2
edholden

Using 'Ask A Question' in external pages - Examples

Hi all, I'd like to fire out a text input field with an 'ask a question' module into my external help pages. This would have something along the lines of 'Still not solved? Ask our community'. I've se...
1 3
hspriet

Does LSW support the Chinese languages?

Does Lithium Social Web support the Chinese languages? Thank you in advance!
1 4