cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Khoros Community Discussions

Curious about our platform? Looking to connect on social technology? You've come to the right place.
Filter
Filters applied...
Sorted by:
chloeswain

Can Lithium detect language in object and route to appropriate queue/regional moderation team?

I'm curious to know if Lithium is able to take posts coming into a single forum or social media channel and recognize: 1. What language it was written in2. Route the object so that it is assigned to t...
0 2
Nickyhants

Which country's data protection laws do you use?

In which countries are your servers located and which country's data protection laws do you abide by? UK? US? EU?
0 2
Nickyhants

Costs

I have a cost of $2400 per month for 100 searches but want to know if there are any additional set up costs, upgrade costs, training costs etc and can't find this info anywhere on your website.
1 1
SarahClabbor

If you switch from Lithium to another platform, what happens to the content on your site?

If my website uses Lithium and we decide to switch to a different social platform or commenting engine, what would happen to the member's content? Would it be lost, or would we be able to somehow brin...
0 1
sharmasatya

siebel integration

Hi, I would like to know if Lithium offers prebuilt adapters/API's to integrate with Siebel CRM?
0 1
Mmmmmmm

Can lithium extract posts and comments from facebook or tweets from twitter into excel or csv?

Just want to know if aside from using the dashboard to communicate with customers easily, that I'll be able to easily export all conversations into a CSV file or Excel file for our reports.  If so, ho...
2 4
george949
chrismills

Can you configure the sytem to allow uploading of PDFs?

Can we configure the sytem to allow uploading of PDFs into the environment? Many of our supporting documentation is in PDF form - especially for knowledge.
0 3
Ivarlugt

Moderation and management

Hi, I'm considering Lithium as forum tool.Does lithium provide extended front-end moderate and mange tools (ban users, delete posts, replace posts, privilege superusers with extended possibilities, et...
0 2
Sblum

how can a question be marked as solved?

Who is able to say, that the given answer is the solution for the question? Is there anyone who can mark the answer as the solution for the question?How does that work? 
0 1