cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Khoros Community Discussions

Curious about our platform? Looking to connect on social technology? You've come to the right place.
Filter
Filters applied...
Sorted by:
DACG

Does Lithium Forum software Allow Admins to read other Members PM's?

Does it as I would like to know before I purchase your Forum software? Thanks, DACG EDIT: How do I reply to your answer? I don't see not reply button?
0 5
Matt_SF

Can I integrate Lithium's moderation tools with my site to moderate other content (e.g. photos)

Hi, I need a third-party tool to moderate content on my site - photos, videos, profiles, etc.  Is there a way to integrate Lithium's moderation tools with my site to enable a single moderation tool/pr...
2 1
joeinfl

Does Lithium support importing of historical data in the form of JSON?

We are looking for a hosted solution for our developer community and would prefer a service that can import 10+ years of historical data without a large conversion effort.  Currently it is most effici...
0 2
jamesdraycott

moving post alert

Hi all Whenever a post of mine is moved from one area to another on Lithosphere I get a helpful PM letting me know it's been moved. Is this a manual or automatic process. I think it's a great idea and...
1 3
Manu

java

is lithium api suport java?
0 1
g_chappy
mthouseef25

salient features of lithium

1. What are salient features of lithium?2. what makes lithium different from other socail platforms?3. What benefits will a customer will get adopting to lithium platform?
0 0
BainbridgeIsl

Is Lithium's SSO solution compatible with SAML?

I saw a blog post on this site from '08 that mentions SAML, but nothing else.  My company's SSO direction is SAML-based, so I need to know if Lithium is compatible.  If possible, please point me towar...
0 2
ftp101

last post option

Would it be possible to have a option on the software to show the latest posts on the forum so you can just look at that sectionn and see all new posts on the forum?
0 1
chloeswain

Can Lithium Social Web solution interface with non-Lithium forums?

According to datasheet Lithium Web is a platform that:"equips customer service agents to respond to posts across social channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Lithium Communities, industry forums, and ot...
0 1