cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Khoros Community Discussions

Curious about our platform? Looking to connect on social technology? You've come to the right place.
Filter
Filters applied...
Sorted by:
greenkiwi

Responding to posts via email

I was wondering whether or not there was support for responding to posts via email.  I understand that there is a believe that this could cause visitors to not come to the site to get information and/...
0 4
Phillipe_clegg

How to FAQ?

I was searching and couldn't find anything, but was wondering if you guys used any FAQ templates for your SaaS? Like a common Lithium forum FAQ.
0 3
theopsmgr

is there a PDF that covers all the features of Forums?

is there a PDF that covers all the features of Forums?  I can't find any detailed product information in the marketing material.  I would like a detailed list of features - e.g threaded vs flat, avata...
0 4
CrossUSAAF

Lithium Community Forum software...

Hello there! I'm interested to know more about Lithium Community Forums software, how it works, how to manage it and more. Software looks like quality in my eyes. I'm wondering, is there any "Demos", ...
0 1
GCSO_Metrics

Is there a way to schedule a Lithium report to send a CSV formatted file to an email address or FTP?

I have a need to combine Lithium metrics such as number of unique visitors and total time to accepted solution with other organizational metrics. Is there a way to schedule a report to ship me just th...
0 1
SpilSpilSpil

Can Lithium track sentiment on forums and message boards?

It is very clear on the video that it can track social media platforms or blogs, how about forums? If so, which forum platforms?
0 3
iman

is arabic language supported

is arabic language supported
0 1
DuncanBrannan82

Internal Social Support / Costs & Pros / Cons

Hi, We are looking for an internal Social Support Tool to help provide Knowledge and Technical support to our users etc. on the numerous products we utilise. Are you able to provide costs for your sol...
0 1
paulmorgan
leonwhale