cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Khoros Community Discussions

Curious about our platform? Looking to connect on social technology? You've come to the right place.
Filter
Filters applied...
Sorted by:
sakuchan

Banning

Okay..since there isn't a pre sales forum here.. How good is the banning system? Can you ban usernames, IPs, e-mails, etc? Another related question.. do you guys use your forum hosted with this softwa...
0 10
ScottD

Social Media Tools

I use a number of social media tools to get work done in the course of the day. For instance, here's a quick list of what I've used in the last 24 hours:Blogs (reading and authoring) Forum (reading an...
3 12
sjs

what features do you like best?

what lithium features do you like best? which ones do you use most in your community? how does it fare with your community?
0 2
Tech-Enix

May Someone get me Started Please

I love the way Lithium have your forums. I always post at the PlayStation community and I so love it.My question is if I want to create my own forum where do I et started? Do I have to pay anything? M...
1 9
nieman

Reply by Email

I haven't done the demo for Lithium yet, however I have a question. Does the forum have a reply by email function? This allows someone that receives a notification of a new post to reply to that post ...
0 3