Khoros Atlas Logo

Occasional Advisor
Occasional Advisor

mobile site paging changed to on-change javascript?

Jump to solution

This is written from giffgaff perspective - I'd like to know, is this implementation-specific or systemic lithium solution?

Since the click-next button disappeared (roughly two weeks ago), paging stopped working in Opera Mini (which uses it's own rendering) and apparently some other browsers occasionally. Giffgaff are already in contact about it i assume.

i'd just like to point out Opera Mini holds a 12% share of the mobile browsers market.

regards,

RaVa 

0 Kudos
5 Replies 5
Retired Community Manager JulieH
Retired Community Manager

Hi radalit,   It doesnt appear as though this issue has y...

Jump to solution

Hi radalit,

It doesnt appear as though this issue has yet been reported and does sound like it's specific to the giffgaff community.

I'd recommend making sure you pass on the feedback to giffgaff's community management team so they are aware. They can then work with our support team to look into the issue.

Thanks!

===============================
Julie Hamel - Global Community Manager

New to the community? Can't find where to post? Visit our guide to the new Lithium Community.
0 Kudos
Occasional Advisor
Occasional Advisor

Thanks Julie, that's useful information. Now i tested so...

Jump to solution

Thanks Julie,

that's useful information. Now i tested some websites:

apart from Giffgaff, this same problem DOES occur on O2 forums, and even on litosphere.lithium.com.

However, it does not occur on the Autodesk implementation.

Just to reiterate: when using the mobile lithium website, on topics with more replies, the paging dropdown menu does not switch to another page - making it impossible to read any but the first page.
The ">" button that used to activate the page-link seems to have disappeared at the same time.

Tested on Adroid 2.3.4 gingerbread, with latest version of Opera Mini.

Hope this might help.

funkylogik
New Commentator

Re: mobile site paging changed to on-change javascript?

Jump to solution
Giffgaff educators claim to have reported the issue + say it only affects 2.x android devices... its a shame coz opera mini is perfect for navigating forum sites quickly 😞 its only happened since lithium fixed the PM function that stopped workin on giffgaff mobile site
0 Kudos
Retired Community Manager JulieH
Retired Community Manager

Re: Hi radalit,   It doesnt appear as though this issue has y...

Jump to solution
Thanks for the additional info radalit, much appreciated! I've passed this on to our support team to investigate.
===============================
Julie Hamel - Global Community Manager

New to the community? Can't find where to post? Visit our guide to the new Lithium Community.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
funkylogik
New Commentator

Re: mobile site paging changed to on-change javascript?

Jump to solution
cheers julie πŸ™‚
0 Kudos