Public
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Contributor

API Pull per user, per day metrics such as kudos given

How to: Community API request per user, per day metrics (such as kudos given)

Seems basic, but I'm only finding bits and pieces of the answer:

• I can query list of all users, then iterate through User ID's with a `Users.query_users_table_by_id` specifying counts like "'login, messages.count(*), following.count(*), followers.count(*), solutions_authored.count(*), kudos_given.sum(weight)'"
  • I can find user total-all-time counts

But ideally i could use the API to pull something like offered in the Admin UI Metrics | Advanced Metrics | scope=user and metrics="user/role statistics".  This simply gives me all stats for all users constrained by date range.  How can I pull this  from the API? 

1 Reply 1
Contributor

I am finding one answer to this via the use of the Bulk API - it allows to download a JSON "log" of all activities over a chosen time period, with fields for user.ID and action.key events.  It will be a little work after download to organize the data but in the end looks like it will give us greater granularity.

https://developer.khoros.com/khoroscommunitydevdocs/reference/bulk-data-api-v2

Still open to other ideas : )

Welcome to the Technology board!

Curious about our platform? Looking to connect on social technology? You've come to the right place!

Are you a Khoros customer? For direct assistance from our Support team, please visit the Support Forum.