Public
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessing Content Drafts

Hi all, we are new to our Community and just finding our way around the day to dat now it's been launched however I cannot find an easy way to get to the content drafts area. Is there a way to see all items sat in draft on the Community? I can't see how to access drafts without going board by board?

4 Replies 4
Director

@sarajaynerow - You can access the draft content on Profile Page as we have in Khoros Community.

https://community.khoros.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/80902

Please let me know if this helps!

Thanks!

Payal Uppal

Hi @Payal 

Thanks for replying. I can see my profile page and general topics I've participated in but I can't see the Content Drafts for the entire community?

Thanks, Sara

@sarajaynerow - Can you please make sure that the following component is placed in the View Profile Page quilt on your community? I

Capture.PNG

In the Khoros community, maybe you don't have any saved drafts, that is why it's not display on your profile page. But as you can see in below SS, I can see the Drafts for my account. 

Capture.PNG

Thanks!

Payal Uppal
Contributor

I like community.khoros.com

Welcome to the Technology board!

Curious about our platform? Looking to connect on social technology? You've come to the right place!

Are you a Khoros customer? For direct assistance from our Support team, please visit the Support Forum.