Public
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Contributor

Content Rank Context

New to Khoros, but was on Jive many moons ago.  When it comes to rankings/levels on most communities the lurkers and dabblers who make up the vast majority of users have little to no idea the context of ranks.  I don't see a public way even for our Top Contributors to see how many others are within their ranks.

Couple of questions hopefully there is already a solution for and I'm just missing it.  Can we have a leaderboard that at a minimum can display ranks and how many members have attained them?  Ideally, they could click on the number and it would take you to a page that shows all members who have attained that rank. 

Probably more importantly on content pages with member ranks, show context of it by displaying the number of members who have earned it.  At least by hover-over of the rank name but also next to the name itself. 

Rank in Reply 1.png

This would give credence to users consuming the content and motivate members to make their way up the ladder toward more exclusive ranks.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Dan

1 Reply 1
Boss

@dbru 

There is no OOTB component to achieve this. But this can be achieved by some custom development using Khoros standard APIs. 

Like, you can get the count for every rank

SELECT count(*) FROM users WHERE rank.name = 'Boss'

Here is the API documentation 
https://developer.khoros.com/khoroscommunitydevdocs/reference/khoros-communities-platform-apis 

Give kudos if you find my posts helpful or mark solution if it answers your query

Welcome to the Technology board!

Curious about our platform? Looking to connect on social technology? You've come to the right place!

Are you a Khoros customer? For direct assistance from our Support team, please visit the Support Forum.