Public
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete Blog Articles

Does anyone know if it is a feature that you can't delete your own blog article? I'm an admin and I can delete other users blog articles but not article's that I have created myself. 

3 Replies 3

@SP_Gordon - That is strange. It shouldn't be the case. Could you check if you have ever changed the permission for the admins? It looks like you might have denied permission of "Delete own posts". Other than this, I don't see any issues here.

Varun : Weaving magic with Khoros!

Recent Ideas: Advanced Private Messages | Rewarding Module | Badges for Threads

Hi @VarunGrazitti, the admin settings are all set to allow/grant for everything. Here is a screenshot of the Blog setting for admin users which I'm signed in as. Screen Shot 2017-09-03 at 18.02.32.pngAnd here's a screenshot of the permissions that I see on my own blog articles, when viewing another users blogs I get the option to delete. Is this maybe one I should send on to support?

Screen Shot 2017-09-03 at 18.01.18.png

Seems strange, can you create another article and see if this happens for that article as well? Also, check this on stage also, else - contact support.

Varun : Weaving magic with Khoros!

Recent Ideas: Advanced Private Messages | Rewarding Module | Badges for Threads

Welcome to the Technology board!

Curious about our platform? Looking to connect on social technology? You've come to the right place!

Are you a Khoros customer? For direct assistance from our Support team, please visit the Support Forum.