Public
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Edit/delete deleted users rank

Hi,

I noticed that a deleted users by default get 'N/A' rank. How can i edit or delete this rank? I created a rank for users with null requirements, which gets assigned to new users but the N/A rank for deleted users still remains the same.

Best,

3 Replies 3

@Inactive User- There are an available setting to display a  username for the deleted users but not for the rank. 

Admin - Users - Profile Defaults - For deleted member accounts, display this username.

You can not set a rank name for the deleted users. However, custom component can do the job for you.  You just need to check if the user rank is N/A and replace it with your choice of  rank name.

Give kudos if you find my posts helpful or mark solution if it answers your query.
Tariq

I wasn't a fan of N/A appearing either @Inactive User. I feel it will confuse community members. We removed it so no rank appears.

Jason

Generic1.jpg

Seems like an opportunity for Lithium to better deliver this experience. Have both the rank and the username as settings.

I would hate to see a user with N/A rank on my community.

Welcome to the Technology board!

Curious about our platform? Looking to connect on social technology? You've come to the right place!

Are you a Khoros customer? For direct assistance from our Support team, please visit the Support Forum.