Public
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mentor

How quickly after board deletion can I reuse the same board ID?

Howdy - 

Doing some project work today before my morning coffee (my first mistake) led me to creating a board with a board id that was needed for another project. Rather than just rename the board - I deleted it completely and rebuilt it with the correct board id.

I was able to re-use the board id immediately to finish the other project, but now it's giving me a permissions error when I try to access it. Is there any kind of quarantine for deleted data that prevents it from being reused?

2 Replies 2
Boss

@tylerebay 
It should be an issue at Khoros end. You can raise a support team ticket to fix this. 
Last month, I also deleted a board and a couple of days back, I was trying to create a board with the same id. And It was showing "id already exist". I raised a ticket to support team(support@khoros.com) and they fixed it. 

Give kudos if you find my posts helpful or mark solution if it answers your query
Mentor

Thanks @VikasB!

Welcome to the Technology board!

Curious about our platform? Looking to connect on social technology? You've come to the right place!

Are you a Khoros customer? For direct assistance from our Support team, please visit the Support Forum.