Public
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper

Same article in published and draft

Last week I published an article.   I went to make a few changes after review and saved it.  I went back to see the published changes and they weren’t there.  I realized, I edited a draft version in the dashboard. But why was there still a draft version in the dashboard after I published a week ago.  My experience has always been that the draft version goes away once published. So I thought….Did I create the same article twice?  hmm…. So I went to compare the published and unpublished version….when I opened the published version, it said there was another draft version that had been edited.  I published the draft version and the changes showed up in the published version so there was a published version and a draft version at the same time. 

Has anyone experienced this?  Is there a valid reason why there might be both versions...and if so, why?

3 Replies 3

Yes I've been seeing some weird things lately with drafts. Was it a TKB article (we don't use them) or Blog article (we use them heavily.  or a Discussion Topic?

I'm not sure but given the three options I assume it is a TKB (assuming KB
stands for Knowledge Base)
Helper

This is exactly the same thing I experienced.  I only saw it happen one time and it was a TKB article.  I assume it to some unusual combination of events to expose it since I only saw it once but since a few others have experienced the same issue it must exist. 

Welcome to the Technology board!

Curious about our platform? Looking to connect on social technology? You've come to the right place!

Are you a Khoros customer? For direct assistance from our Support team, please visit the Support Forum.