Public
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Khoros Community Product Discussions

Have questions about the Khoros Community product? Ask them here.
Filter
Filters applied...
Sorted by:
kgroneman

Can you do a category level redirect?

Question:  Is there a way for a node to automatically redirect to another category page?Why:   Our community is divided out in to solutions and under each solution category are product sub-categories....
0 7
akot96

Autoreply on Private Messaging

Hi all,Is it possible to trigger an autoreply or an auto-email to the sender of a private message? Something to the effect of "We received your private message...we will get back to you within x hours...
0 6
R0el

Different WYSIWYG editor for TKB than Blogs?

Hi!I want contributors to blogs to be able to make a H2 header without HTML knowledge.This is easy in TKB, there you can choose Heading 2. But in Blogs you can only select font type and size. Why can'...
4 1
Roser

Lithium community languages

Hello,Is the Lithium community available in other languages?ThanksRoser
1 5
carolo1

Ideas Module - submitting draft only?

One of my PM teams would feel better if new ideas submitted remained as draft only until one of their members releases/publishes it. Similar to what you can do with a knowledge base article.Would this...
0 2
Tim_Dickinson

Hide a category from menus but not lists?

I know there's an option to hide nodes from "lists and menus". What if I only want to hide it from the menu but still have it show up in the In This Category component on the category page?
0 3
tolstoshev

Anyone else tired of explaining reply by email?

Several times a week I have people who reply to the subscription emails instead of clicking the Reply link.  Which is understandable because every other community works that way.  Am I the only one de...
2 4
Odysseus

Adding Alt Tags and Titles to Blog Images

Hi Lithosphere,I am editing a blog, and I would like to update the alt tags and titles on the images, but I'm running into trouble with my HTML—either the code is not accepted or the image is removed....
1 5
Sophie

See which members are subcribed to a thread?

Hi there all,Our Community Managers need to know which members are subscribed to a particular thread. As an Admin is it possible to see this?We need to know who would have got a notification email on ...
1 7
kullboys12

Hey! Member First Time Login

Hello all,My team is looking for a way to identify the first time a user has logged into the Community after completing registration.I know you can see "Most Recent Signin", but that doesn't necessari...
0 2