Public
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Khoros Community Product Discussions

Have questions about the Khoros Community product? Ask them here.
Filter
Filters applied...
Sorted by:
billzhu
traci

Can I enable labeling for a role and posts without it showing up in prod community?

We're going to be implementing pre-defined labels on all community posts (and making it a requirement for new posters in a few months) so content is easily indexable.We're having someone to join our ...
0 3
viveksr

Users online Count and their respective Avatar Images Count do not match

Hello,I am making use of the Users Online (Avatar Only) component  i.e. users.widget.users-avatars-online. However, why do I see only 5 avatar images when it says that there are 8 Users online in the ...
0 4
james_whiteley

Use Lithium as IdP in SAML2 implementation

Hi, I have a requirement to allow authenticated users in my Lithium community to sign-in to another application using their Lithium identity. Is it possible to use Lithium as an Identity Provider in a...
0 3
zoetetal1

"Start a discussion" button on home page of community

We have several forums but want to put a simple "Start a discussion" button on the home page of the community. However the community managers don't want to create a default forum. So we need a way for...
1 6
shmooth

how to escape emoticon characters?

If i have a 😮 in a URL or something in my Lithium post, it gets auto-translated to an emoticon, which is not what i want. Can I escape that character set or that whole string somehow?
2 2
Inactive User

Studio and Production versions - where to check

I would like to check which version of Studio and Porduction we currently have, is this information available somewhere?
4 4
Inactive User

New version of homepage - best practice for successful release

We are about to release important changes to the community homepage, we have tested the new homepage in studio with all devices (desktop. tablet and mobile) and created a test user account to mimic th...
3 2
AlanA

Possible to have multiple 'Mailer Email Sender Name' for Community mailer?

Hello folks,  Wondering if it's possible to have more than one 'Mailer Email Sender Name' for a Community? Pretty sure that it is not, but want to confirm. For example, our outbound subscription email...
2 2
Reban

Is it possible to use overview page as a hub page for several productcategories?

Hello, my first post and question.We have many categories in our community and want to have a common page for our customer to make it possible for them to see our whole portfolio of products. We are u...
1 2