Public
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Khoros Community Product Discussions

Have questions about the Khoros Community product? Ask them here.
Filter
Filters applied...
Sorted by:
nadiajoyce

How to link to a user profile page

Hi all!I'm trying to figure out a URL that we could share with *all* users in a post that, when any user clicks on it, it takes them to their *own* profile page. Alternatively, it could take them to t...
0 1
Inactive User

serious security fail

Two member accounts with the same emailI am a Dell site customer This gives me access to their forum, without any other registration.From another computer, wanting to connect to the Dell forum, I clic...
0 1
Elise0508

Report Definitions

Is there a place where I can fine the definitions for the reports headers? The headers that I am trying to determine the definitions for are:Closed - Blacklist MatchClosed - CustomClosed - MergedMedia...
0 3
Myko_P

Assigning the badge to a large specific CSV list of community users

Hi, Got a specific CSV list of almost 1,500 community users which I need to reward with a badge. There is no connection or community-related logic behind the list members. How to automate the assignin...
1 12
CarolineS

Users who don't quite make it through the profile-picture-setting flow

Hi!Wondering if any of you have seen this on your community  - and, if so, what you have done about it.We have a lot of users who have a picture in their "[Names]'s Photos" area of their profile which...
0 17
tdonato

How to determine % of members contributing content and reading content?

Hi!I'm trying to figure out how to pull these numbers out, and I'm not finding what I need. Can anyone point me in the right direction?Thanks,Tara
1 5
TeroRe

Superusers and unwanted attitude

We have small bunch of superusers and we have builded a VIP program for them. One of our VIP's has nowadays the undesirable attitude towards our company today. He blames us, criticises and don´t trust...
0 10
MrB77

Reporting for Helpfullness Rating in LSI or Admin

Hi there We use the helpfulness rating for the TKB Articles in one of our communities. If I trie to get the "stats" for the helpfulness rating I only get the amount of ratings overall for all TKB's wh...
1 1
jhaze

What's the difference between Copy Link and Canonical URL?

Hi all - I'm a new Community Manager and am trying to get a better understanding of the inner workings of posting blogs and articles in our community. Prob a pretty simple answer, but couldn't find an...
2 4
rgoldschmid

Moderating for religious content

Hi! I'm hoping for a little insight from more seasoned moderators on the best way to handle this.We are a community of work-at-home call center agents. This is a business-oriented community, although ...
2 5