Public
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Khoros Community Product Discussions

Have questions about the Khoros Community product? Ask them here.
Filter
Filters applied...
Sorted by:
sherrie

API permissions issues

I'm using an API script to apply roles to users based on their SSO ID and a csv file. I know this worked once upon a time, but now I'm getting the following issue for the API user: User 1106 does not ...
0 2
HelgaMarieAuran

Disable RSS as a choice for the customer

Hi, Is it possible to disable the choice to add RSS?
1 2
lradden

put 1 category into maintenance mode?

Hello, I would like to put a section of the community into "maintenance mode" so that we can test the impact to inbound of removing the community option for a certain product. Each product is its own ...
0 2
EmDunn

Profile Plus - Signature Interests

Hi -  I am wondering if there is a way to remove the suggested interests area, under Signature Interests for Profile Plus? (see below) Or can we adjust the interests which appear, based on the content...
1 2
billg61

Notifications to members in a group when a post is created or repied to

Hi all, We are experimenting with Groups and I was wondering if it is possible for members to turn on notifications (just like in forums) where they would be updated when a post is created or replied ...
0 4
FilipRachunek

Online Communities REST API

Hello, I am interested in building an integration between our service and Lithium Online Communities. It would be a backend-to-backend solution, probably using this REST API: https://community.lithium...
0 1
RhoLee

Badges Displayed on User Profile are Stacked

We just launched our badges yesterday, and only a few appear on the user profile page, and they are stacked. They show correctly if you open the badges link, but I'm trying to make it more aesthetical...
1 5
rwinkler

User profile and badges display

Can a user choose which badges appear next to their profile name? Can a user also show their badges on their LinkedIn profile?
0 1
tmarshall

Private boards @mention

Our superusers are wondering if there is a way to limit the @mentions to only people that have rights to the private group. Currently in the our private group, if you select to @mention someone, all n...
0 4
elya

Best practice principles for managing duplicate posts/threads

Hi!My little Community is still pretty new, and we're still learning lots about our members. One of our biggest issues is posters asking the same kinds of questions over and over and over... (which I ...
1 1