Public
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Khoros Community Product Discussions

Have questions about the Khoros Community product? Ask them here.
Filter
Filters applied...
Sorted by:
Inactive User

Labels and site search

Hello everyone,My community recently migrated to Lithium from Jive, so I am still new to the intricacies of the Lithium platform. I am struggling to find an answer to this question posed by one of our...
0 3
mr_gordon

User Contact After Inactivity

hello all! I am new to lithium community! I am looking for a way to mass communicate a message to individuals who have not accessed the site in a while. ex 45 days. I would prefer that all the individ...
1 4
HelgaMarieAuran

Change text inside search-bar

Hi, Does anyone know how to change the text inside the search-bar if you would like it to differ depending on the location of the user?For example saying "Search this knowledgebase" or "Search this fo...
1 10
lradden

sitemap of community

Hi  I need to submit my community's sitemap to google web tools for re-indexing. How do I locate the sitemap of my community?
2 9
Karlee92

Update Community Manager Contact Info

Does anyone know where I go in admin (I'm assuming that it's in admin) to update our company contact email? For example, all of the customer updates from the no-reply@lithium.com email currently go to...
1 2
kurtzi

Some novice questions about Lithium

Hi Guys,I'm new here.I'm considering using Lithium as a Community Support forum and I need it to have the following features: 1. Ability to reward users for helping other users (stars, badges, etc.)2....
0 1
GlennD

Using blogs for external and internal release notes?

Hi,I'm new to Lithium and still learning about all it can do. We are using the blog feature for our customer facing Release Notes and I am wondering if it is possible to have some internal content inc...
0 3
jacques_ca

File Attachement for Developers Board

Hi   We are working on the possibility for our members to upload various types files in our community. It will be specifically on a board for developers. Our concern is about the security level in sen...
1 2
EmDunn

Megaphone icon in Forums

Hi,I might be missing something, but I've looked everywhere and can't find an answer. Can someone tell me what the means when displayed on a message, on a message board page?Thank you!Emily
0 4
Inactive User

Moderator rights on community level vs. category level

Hi all. Sorry if this is a silly question, but I am new to Lithium and how roles and permissions work here. The challenge: Create a private category with limited membership and allow moderators to man...
0 6