Public
Khoros Alumni (Retired)

Customer Meetup London - April 2nd PM - Save the Date!

Please join us on Tuesday 2nd April 2019 for our first Khoros (joint Spredfast+Lithium) Customer Success Meet-Up in London - ahead of Summit on Wednesday 3rd April.

We are planning an afternoon of customer stories, hands-on workshops, product roadmap updates and in-depth discussions around the topics of marketing, care and community.

Location will be Kings Place, London (same as Summit on 3rd) - and event will run from 1pm through 7pm to include lunch and drinks.  There is no cost for this extra event.

Save the date and plan your travel - registration details will follow shortly!

4 Replies 4
Executive

I have mixed feelings about this as on one hand this is great news! I always get a lot from this type of meet-up. Unfortunately we've already booked all our travel plans and can't attend. That's really disappointing as we are sticking around the next day, 4th to come see the Lithium team. 

Would have been great to have had a heads up on this a while ago in tandem with the event announcement. 

Next time!

Would love to have come but need much more than 3 and a bit weeks notice as travelling to a London isn’t cheap..

now im also going to go and find out “what summit on the 3rd”.

feel like I’ve missed something here and am clearly not getting updates

Allen Smith
Technical & Compliance Lead
Microsoft Tech Community
Allen has achieved the Community Manager 1 certification

Boss

😉 Well, luckily for me our travel approve process can be slow sometimes so I can see if I can make this.

Learning from others and helping where I can!
Community Passionista!

For those who where there, AND for those who were not there. This keynote delivered by Hannah Fry, the most funny mathematician I have ever met, is now available on YouTube. A different conference, but quite exactly the same content as at Khoros Engage.

Should Computers run the world? 🤖The pro’s and con’s of Algorithms, AI/Machines using some fun a daily life examples. Very special students diagnosing cancer, music composed by algorithm or Bach. (Take the test). Image recognition #fails. Why you should not always trust the machine :-). 

Great insights through great story telling.

Learning from others and helping where I can!
Community Passionista!