Public

Elevate self-service customer care with online communities

Published on ‎09-11-2020 01:17 PM by Khoros Alumni (Retired) Khoros Alumni (Retired) | Updated on ‎01-06-2022 03:03 PM

Ready to build a space for your customers to find answers to their questions? This is the session for you. A branded, online community is more valuable than ever as customers look to brands they trust. You’ll learn the foundations of building an online community and how to create a better customer experience and retain customers with your new community that excels in support.

Live Q+A:

• Wednesday, October 14, 2020 at 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM  

Moderator:

• Lisa Ingram, Khoros, Community Programs Manager 

Speakers:

• Jean-Philippe Bonnafoux, Schneider Electric, VP Growth & Success Digital Business  
  • Aaron Blackwell, Samsung Electronics America, Head of Social Care and Community

Replay it on demand here

Featured Guests
Contributor

Contributor

Start:
Wed, Oct 14, 2020 12:00 PM CDT
End:
Wed, Oct 14, 2020 12:30 PM CDT
bit.ly/3G2BlDZ
5 Comments
Expert

Hi guys,

Thank you for putting together this event. I noticed, however, that the link to the recording seems to be broken. Can we still have access to it?

Kind regards,

Rubia

Rubia Torres
Graphisoft Community

Hello @rtorres

Thank you for flagging this issue, I have checked all the events and this issue is under investigation now for all the events videos which links are broken.

Hi @rtorres

The events videos links which were broken have been removed and they have been redirected to a different page (Khoros Engage 2020 Breakout Sessions + Resources) where you can choose the event, fill in the details, and request the event video.

Thank you, I appreciate your patience. 

Thanks, @MohammedSh🤗

Rubia Torres
Graphisoft Community

You are welcome! 🙂