Public
Boss

Khoros Engage Swag - Say Hello to my little friend" :-)

ayThank you for this box of awesomeness!!

Really cool! Love it, I especially love the little fellow but what do you do with it 🙂

Is it a puzzle or just to fiddle with?

3D7CED51-3597-40A8-9945-4B2D207364EB.jpeg

Learning from others and helping where I can!
Community Passionista!
12 Replies 12
Khoros Expert

@Wendy_S maybe its your working from home buddy? 😄

Lisa Bidder
Director, Customer Solutions

Hahaha maybe. I will cuddle him a little every day!
Community Passionista!
Khoros Alumni (Retired)

@Wendy_S @LisaB We love that you love the event kit!! Just a little something to start October 14 off right.

That fun, playful robot is a great tool to keep other co-workers at your new home offices busy while you participate in Engage. 

See you October 14! Continue to check here on Atlas for details on how to login, and what to expect. Our FAQs also outline new information. 

KiKho was feeling a little cold here in the Netherlands so I gave him some new clothes. He says he feels much better now.

2020-10-01_17-19-00.jpg

Community Passionista!
Khoros Alumni (Retired)

This is amazing! Love that the robot has a name now and a very cool new sweater! Hope to see KiKho's presence at Engage on October 14. 

Khoros Alumni (Retired)

I love this @Wendy_S - I think you've started a trend! We could do a #whereintheworldisyourKhorosBot - you've already won! 

Khoros Alumni (Retired)

It's still warmish here in California @Wendy_S so my bot prefers a shift dress... she is hanging with the hummingbirds until the big event goes live next week! #whereintheworldisyourKhorosBot #khorosengage7CAFB663-3CE4-481C-960D-A474A5721612_1_105_c.jpeg

Boss

That's a cute dress! Home&Handmade? I think there is a career opportunity for you in fashion @KatherineC !

KiKho is still not fully adapted to the cold and rain here in the Netherlands so he is taking a well deserved and much needed spa treatment in an indulging bath as he preps for a busy day at Khoros Engage next week!

KiKho takes a well deserved breakKiKho takes a well deserved break

#mindful #whereintheworldisyourKhorosBot #khorosengage

Community Passionista!

Nice!

Image from iOS (5).jpg

Khoros Alumni (Retired)

Is that a guitar, @StanGromer ?? Next level. 
Were you all able to refold it back into a cube? I couldn't do it but my 14 yr old son figured it out, which was very irritating. 😉 I prefer her in a dress anyway. 
Hope you all enjoy this show this week - let us know we can be of help!  #KhorosEngage #all-waysconnected

Screen Shot 2020-10-13 at 9.16.05 AM.png

Ok, so I somehow got lucky and got 2 packages delivered (not that I am going to return it) but it prompted some creativity

IMG_4327 2.jpg

Varun : Weaving magic with Khoros!

Recent Ideas: Advanced Private Messages | Rewarding Module | Badges for Threads
Boss

Love the green hair! Very punkrock!!

jealous you got two bags of popcorn !

Community Passionista!