The Connect 2020 Technology Track is about to kick off in October. This virtual event from The Community Roundtable team is open to any online community practitioners or enthusiasts.
We're going to be participating in a few sessions that we wanted to let you know about. To attend, register here.
- October 8, 2020 | 12pm ET | What's New in Customer Community Platforms
- Our very own @JacobBo will be on the panel to talk about what's coming for Community
- October 20, 2020 | 2pm ET | Technology Demo
- For those new to Khoros Communities, @PeterS will be walking through a demo of the solution.
- October 20, 2020 | 4pm ET | Case Study: PowerSchool
- Jbid Kessel (@jbidk), Senior Manager of the PowerSchool Community, will be sharing how she's navigated new challenges and managing multiple customer support channels during a time when schools have increasingly relied on communities for help.
If you are involved with the planning, development, maintenance, or management of an online community program this is a can't miss event.