Public

LIVE FROM ATLAS: In Before the Lock Special Episode

Published on ‎09-16-2020 02:54 PM by Khoros Staff | Updated on ‎10-22-2020 08:55 AM

In Before The Lock is a podcast from Erica Kuhl and Brian Oblinger about community, customer experience, and leadership at scale.

They'll be live-streaming a special episode from the Khoros Atlas Community on October 1st at 11am CT.

Join them live as they talk about all things Community and events - user groups, meetups, VIP events, and conference experiences.

A livestream link will be added here on Oct 1st in advance of the event. 

Featured Guests

Start:
Thu, Oct 1, 2020 11:00 AM CDT
End:
Thu, Oct 1, 2020 12:30 PM CDT
Labels (1)
16 Comments

Erica and I can't wait to talk to you live! Let us know what questions you have about events, user groups, and meetups from a community perspective and we'll do our best to answer them on the show!

Get ready by listening to past episodes at https://ib4tl.fm

Khoros Alumni (Retired)

This is going to be great! Excited to have you both in Atlas. 

Khoros Alumni (Retired)

Excited for this!

Advisor

Looking forward to this!

Advisor

Could be the most epic opening for ib4tl!

Khoros Staff

We're back! 

Khoros Alumni (Retired)

I am LOVING this!

-------------------------------------------------------------
Jenny Weigle
Contractor, Strategic Services
Los Angeles
Pronouns: she, her, hers
Khoros Alumni (Retired)

My first IB4TL episode and already taking home some valuable insights. Thanks so much for your time @BrianOblinger and @ericakuhl!

Hey everyone - thank you so much for joining! We hope you had a great time, because we sure did!

Apologies for the technical difficulties at the end. It wouldn't be live without it. 😭

We'll cut together the full video and the audio in podcast form soon. I'll post the links here.

Learn more about the show at: https://ib4tl.fm

Khoros Staff

It was awesome @BrianOblinger , loved the dynamic of the live event (not that the recorded episodes aren't great also) and hope you'll do more of these on Atlas in the future!

------------------------------------------------------
Dany Simionescu | Community Strategist

Khoros Alumni (Retired)

Great job @BrianOblinger and @ericakuhl! Thanks for the time and insight. I always enjoy listening to these. Still weird to see people sitting next to each other and passing a mic in 2020, but happy that we could help bring you both together for this. 

Haha, it was very weird. I was very proud of the technical setup we put together with two mics + video, but of course, the Live Demo/Event Gods had other thoughts. Glad we could pull off something that was valuable for folks!

Excellent episode (and podcast)!!  Thanks @BrianOblinger and @ericakuhl and also a big thanks to Khoros for facilitating the hosting of the episode on the new events/streaming feature!  We are extremely excited to implement this functionality in our soon-to-launch Khoros environment!

Boss

Oh no, I missed this?? 😭 It would be great if Event pages could notify us of an upcoming event.

----------------------------------

Lili McDonald
Community Manager @ Amazon
Connect on LinkedIn
Lithium Alumni (Retired)

@lilim You can subscribe to an Events node and a notification is sent out when a new event is created. 

Also, if you RSVP'd "Yes", you get a reminder notification before (30 min by default and configurable up to 300 min) the event starts.