Public

Snack Breaks & Hot Takes: Essential community features and tools for 2023

Published on ‎11-04-2022 10:49 AM by Khoros Staff | Updated on ‎12-15-2022 01:00 PM

***Due to technical difficulties, attendees will not be able to live stream this Snack Breaks & Hot Takes session from Atlas. Please register using the link below and use your personalized Zoom link (sent via email from Zoom) to join the session at the time of the event.*** 

Wednesday, December 14

12pm ET | 11am CT | 9am PT

button-CTA_5d7fe1ba-ca60-440f-8687-c9cf618c49ea-01.png

Snack Breaks & Hot Takes is a digital series connecting you to experts in customer experience, brand owned communities, and digital contact centers. Running only 30 minutes, this event offers you an opportunity to gain valuable insights from leading experts, and ask questions in the event chat.

Join our upcoming Snack Breaks & Hot Takes session featuring Vishal Sharma, CTO of SearchUnify, and our very own Jonathan Wishart. 

In this session, you will learn about the must have, good to have and nice to have community technologies to help drive informed decisions when building out your 2023 community budget.

About Vishal:

Vishal leads the SearchUnify team at Grazitti Interactive. He brings a unique perspective on the impact of cognitive technology across all verticals of business. In addition to supervising all the development activities of SearchUnify, he ensures the customers' experience is as seamless as possible.

button-CTA_5d7fe1ba-ca60-440f-8687-c9cf618c49ea-01.png

Start:
Wed, Dec 14, 2022 11:00 AM CST
End:
Wed, Dec 14, 2022 11:30 AM CST
7 Comments
Khoros Staff

Due to technical difficulties, attendees will not be able to live stream this Snack Breaks & Hot Takes session from Atlas. Please register using the link here and use your personalized Zoom link (sent via email from Zoom) to join the session at the time of the event.

We apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to chatting with you all tomorrow at 11am CT!

Hello, I am unable to register for the event. There is no option to sign up at the links provided via email or above.

Hi, we apologize for the inconvenience! Unfortunately, the live session has ended. 

We will be posting the ondemand recording in this Atlas post by end of week for you to view. 

I was able to join for the last 5 minutes haha. Took a few refreshes. I look forward to watching the session in full!

Leader

ChatGPT has brought AI-generated content to new awareness in the past week or so. How disruptive do you think this will be for community and the expectations of those who engage there?

Thanks for your question! I believe Vishal answered this in the live session, but is there anything you would him to expand on?

Khoros Staff

If you missed the live session yesterday, you can watch the ondemand recording here: https://khoros.com/resources/essential-community-features-and-tools-for-2023