Public

Webinar | Understanding TikTok

Published on ‎02-24-2021 03:27 PM by Khoros Alumni (Retired) Khoros Alumni (Retired) | Updated on ‎02-25-2021 01:03 PM

Registration Link

TikTok's meteoric rise to popularity in the past few years has disrupted the social landscape and has had a major impact on user behavior and content across most other social platforms. If your brand isn't thinking about TikTok yet, now is the time.

To reach new customer demographics and Generation Z, it will be critical for brands to learn from and embrace the new and innovative approaches to short-form video that TikTok has already normalized throughout popular culture.

Register here for this strategy-focused webinar to learn about what's happening on TikTok, what works for brands (and what doesn't!), and how to continue building your activation strategy on TikTok and beyond. Hear from Khoros Strategic Services experts in social strategy for brands!

Not able to join us live? Don’t worry. Register and we’ll send you a recording.

Attend our live webinar for the chance to receive a FREE TikTok Consultation with our expert strategists. During this one-hour consultation, we’ll take the time to understand your unique needs and provide advice and offerings specifically tailored to ensure you succeed in an ever-changing market.

Start:
Thu, Mar 25, 2021 01:00 PM CDT
End:
Thu, Mar 25, 2021 02:00 PM CDT
Tags (1)
2 Comments
Expert

Hey, i sadly couldnt attend this event, so I was hoping for the recording. Didnt receive anything yet. is the recording on its way or available somewhere else? 🙂 

I was registered. 

Thanks, best,
Thilo

Khoros Alumni (Retired)

The Understanding TikTok for Brands on-demand is live on our resource center@thilom